Gifts to the NGHS Foundation enhance and improve the health of the community in numerous ways through our current campaign.
In line with the system’s strategic initiatives, we’re hard at work meeting the healthcare needs of our growing community. Whether we’re helping enhance current or future locations, bringing support to innovative programs like heart and vascular or neurosciences, or ensuring our community has the emergency services it requires – inside and outside of the hospital, our projects go beyond bricks and mortar.
The Foundation’s Growing for the Greater Good projects focus is on the people – our patients, our visitors and employees, our physicians and our community. We are Growing the Greater Good with you — improving the health of our community in all we do.
Advanced Technology & Equipment
Donations make life-saving equipment and convenient, high-quality care possible.
- EPIC at Good News Clinics
- NICU Equipment & Improvements
- Georgia Heart Institute Donate
- Neurosciences Donate
- Emergency Services Donate
- Bedside Ultrasounds
Thanks to philanthropy, NGHS boasts many innovative healing environments – promoting health and well-being to our patients and visitors.
- Christian-David Family Pet Park
- Donate Life Flagpole
- Anne’s Garden
- Auxiliary Love Light Garden
- WATCH Walkway
- Puckett Spiritual Care Center Donate
- North Patient Tower Donate
- Hospice House
Donations to the NGHS Foundation reach beyond the walls of the hospital to help improve the mental and physical well-being of our neighbors.
- SafeKids Northeast Georgia
- Opioid Crisis Response
- The Hub at Gainesville High School
- Mental Health Programs
- United Way
- Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- March of Dimes
Donations allow us to develop informational programs and environments, enhance learning opportunities and train the healthcare leaders of tomorrow.
- Advance Care Planning
- The Henry S. Jennings Visiting Lectureship in Medical Humanities
- The Carol H. Burrell Professorship in Medical Education
- Fraser Resource Center
- Graduate Medical Education
- Sepsis Prevention
Your donations provide services that bring healing and comfort beyond medicine.
- Hospice Patient Support
- Camp Braveheart Donate
- Pet Therapy
- Therapeutic Music
- Spiritual Care Center
Your donations support our employees so they can bring their best to work every day.
- Emergency Assistance Fund
- Continuing Education & Certifications
- Mental Health Programs
- COVID Relief Fund