Find a doctor
Search by specialty, condition or provider name:
Video Visit from Anywhere
Video Visits enable you to see your doctor from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Save Your Spot
at Urgent Care.
Why wait? Save your spot at Urgent Care and walk right in when it’s time for your check-up.
Northeast Georgia Health System
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia.
Through the services of a medical staff of more than 800 physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state’s finest and most comprehensive medical services.
From the Blog
- What causes a hernia?Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with a hernia and are not sure […]
- Time to Decorate! How to stay safe while preparing for the holidaysAs you plan for the holiday season, it is important to think about ways to […]
- Ahead of the GameEarly Lung Cancer Screening Can Save Lives James Bartlett may be 73 years old, but […]
- Time to Celebrate! How to safely celebrate the holidays during a pandemicby: Dr. Bradley Pierce The holiday season is approaching quickly! We at NGHS want to […]
News & Press
- NGHS sees record number of COVID-19 cases and braces for surge in testingNortheast Georgia Health System (NGHS) saw a surge in COVID-19 cases over the holiday weekend […]
- NGHS Breaks Ground on New Medical Plaza in BufordPeople living in and around the Buford area can look forward to a new urgent […]
- NGMC Gainesville first in state to earn three new Center of Excellence designationsNortheast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) Gainesville is the first hospital in Georgia to receive accreditation as […]
- NGMC Announces New Director for Psychiatry Physician Residency ProgramNortheast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) has a plan to help fill the region, state and […]