Video Visits enable you to see your doctor from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Save Your Spot
at Urgent Care
Save your spot at Urgent Care and walk right in when it’s time for your check-up.
Northeast Georgia Health System
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia.
Through the services of a medical staff of more than 800 physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state’s finest and most comprehensive medical services.
It is our mission to improve the health of our community in all we do.
Health Matters Blog
- 4 Surprising Ways Mental Health Impacts Physical HealthBy: Adam J. Raulerson, MS, LMFT While we all know that mental health is important […]
- Why two is better than one when it comes to cancer careWhen you’re facing cancer, you want a winning team on your side. Even better, two. […]
- So, you want to know about strokes?By: Angel Whitaker, RT(R)(MR)(CT) | MRI Imaging Supervisor A stroke is always an emergency. If […]
News & Press
- Northeast Georgia Health System Urges Community Not to Delay CareAs the COVID-19 pandemic enters its second year, Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is reminding […]
- Northeast Georgia Health System Recognizes Physicians Named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s 2021 Top Doctors ListGeorgia Trend magazine recently announced its 2021 Top Doctors list, which includes more than 50 […]
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Announces Accreditation for OB/GYN Residency ProgramNortheast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) has received initial accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Graduate […]