Video Visits enable you to see your doctor from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Save Your Spot
at Urgent Care.
Save your spot at Urgent Care and walk right in when it’s time for your check-up.
Northeast Georgia Health System
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia.
Through the services of a medical staff of more than 800 physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state’s finest and most comprehensive medical services.
It is our mission to improve the health of our community in all we do.
Health Matters Blog
- Can I exercise when I have a hernia?Do you suspect you have a hernia and wonder if it is safe to exercise? […]
- What is emotional eating?By: Aaron Perez, LCSW | Behavioral Health Specialist with NGPG and a member of NGMC’s […]
- How Serious Is Having An Irregular Heartbeat?While we may say our heart skips a beat when it comes to falling in […]
News & Press
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Announces Accreditation for Emergency Medicine Residency ProgramNortheast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) has received initial accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Graduate […]
- NGMC Completes First AVM Treatment, Advancing Brain Care for the RegionThe radiation oncology and neuroscience teams at Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) recently partnered to […]
- Philanthropic Physicians Donate $100,000 to NGHS COVID Relief FundPatients and employees of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) will have increased access to needed […]