NGHS offers several mental health programs to create a comprehensive network of resources and services for patients and employees.
The program includes an inpatient facility, Laurelwood, as well as the psychiatric and behavioral health practices of Northeast Georgia Physicians Group and other community-based initiatives.
What your gifts will do
Your gifts designated to mental health allow us to provide:
- Complementary services, including music therapy and counseling, offered to Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) patients and families
- Therapeutic music, counseling sessions, technology and rejuvenation rooms for staff dealing with the long-term stress of COVID-19
- A cognitive-behavioral therapy program at Laurelwood
- Spiritual care facilities and a chaplaincy program on our hospital campuses
- Specialized positions to help with families facing infant loss at NGMC
- Support groups for a variety of community needs
Please use the form below to support NGMC’s Mental Health Services.