Our Urgent Care centers currently have long wait times due to the high number of patients we’re treating. With that, we are unable to take online reservations at this time. Walk-ins are welcome at any of our locations from 8 a.m. until the last patient is accepted at 7:45 p.m.
Consider trying an online E-Visit for the following conditions:
- Flu treatment
- COVID-19 screening
- Sinus problems
- Urinary problems
- Vaginal discharge
E-Visits are a convenient, fast and effective option to receive care instead of traveling to urgent care. Answer a few questions online, and a provider will respond within 3-4 hours. If a diagnosis can’t be made online, you may be directed to the nearest Urgent Care location.
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Open 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days a week
- We accept most insurance plans
- We have a referral network of more than 600 physicians if specialty care is needed
- Accepting patients 6 months and older
When your doctor is not available, Urgent Care clinics provide care for non-life-threatening medical problems or problems that could become worse if you wait. Urgent Care clinics provide walk-in appointments and treat patients 6 months and older.
- seasonal allergies
- sinus infections
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections
- pink eye
- minor back pain
- minor cuts and burns
- minor broken bones
- minor muscular pain
- minor eye injuries
- minor abcesses
- poison ivy
You should use the hospital emergency room for very serious or life-threatening problems. Hospital emergency rooms are not the place to go for common illnesses and minor injuries.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t wait!
- chest pain or pressure
- severe abdominal pain
- coughing or vomiting blood
- severe burns
- deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- sudden blurred vision
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- numbness in the face, arm or leg
- sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- high fevers
- new discomfort that is caused by exercise
- any condition you believe is life threatening