Urgent Care Dahlonega will be closed for facility repairs on Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26.
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Open 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days a week
- We accept most insurance plans
- We have a referral network of more than 600 physicians if specialty care is needed
- Accepting patients 6 months and older
You can now visit with a trusted NGPG provider on your phone, tablet or computer right when you need them with On-demand Urgent Care Video Visits! With this new virtual service our board-certified Urgent Care providers are available right now to address your immediate care needs.
When your doctor is not available, Urgent Care clinics provide care for non-life-threatening medical problems or problems that could become worse if you wait. Urgent Care clinics provide walk-in appointments and treat patients 6 months and older.
- seasonal allergies
- sinus infections
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections
- pink eye
- minor back pain
- minor cuts and burns
- minor broken bones
- minor muscular pain
- minor eye injuries
- minor abcesses
- poison ivy
You should use the hospital emergency room for very serious or life-threatening problems. Hospital emergency rooms are not the place to go for common illnesses and minor injuries.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t wait!
- chest pain or pressure
- severe abdominal pain
- coughing or vomiting blood
- severe burns
- deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- sudden blurred vision
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- numbness in the face, arm or leg
- sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- high fevers
- new discomfort that is caused by exercise
- any condition you believe is life threatening
Locations & Wait Times
Wait times are updated often and are estimates based on the typical duration of a patient visit.