Whether it’s during the day, in the evening, a weekend or a holiday, you can see one of our primary care providers.
With experienced, friendly staff standing by, you can be sure that you will get the highest level of care from our Urgent Care centers. We are here to help.
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Open 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days a week
- We accept most insurance plans
- We have a referral network of more than 600 physicians if specialty care is needed
- Accepting patients 6 months and older
When your doctor is not available, Urgent Care clinics provide care for non-life-threatening medical problems or problems that could become worse if you wait. Urgent Care clinics provide walk-in appointments and treat patients 6 months and older.
- seasonal allergies
- sinus infections
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections
- pink eye
- minor back pain
- minor cuts and burns
- minor broken bones
- minor muscular pain
- minor eye injuries
- minor abcesses
- poison ivy
You should use the hospital emergency room for very serious or life-threatening problems. Hospital emergency rooms are not the place to go for common illnesses and minor injuries.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t wait!
- chest pain or pressure
- severe abdominal pain
- coughing or vomiting blood
- severe burns
- deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- sudden blurred vision
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- numbness in the face, arm or leg
- sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- high fevers
- new discomfort that is caused by exercise
- any condition you believe is life threatening