Support the Future of Heart Care
Georgia Heart Institute was launched in the fall of 2021 to provide multi-disciplinary, coordinated, and streamlined care that saves lives. Our program brings together distinguished cardiologists, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, patient navigators, and program coordinators to overcome even the most advanced and complex heart conditions. To serve the unique needs of each heart patient, Georgia Heart Institute is also home to four specialized heart centers: the Women’s Heart Center, the Structural Heart Center, the Heart Failure Center, and the Center for Cardiovascular Prevention, Metabolism and Lipids.
How We’re Leading the Way in Cardiac Care
- Reimagining the patient experience.
We work to center every facet of care around our patients’ unique needs. From the very beginning of one’s health journey, our dedicated team is focused on providing comfort, peace of mind, and clarity surrounding our patients’ care.
- Coordinating care across all cardiovascular specialties.
Georgia Heart Institute has developed an integrated program that encompasses the renowned heart surgeons and vascular surgeons of Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG) to deliver collaborative, coordinated care for every type of heart and vascular condition.
- Expanding access to the most advanced, minimally invasive heart surgery techniques.
In 2023, Georgia Heart Institute will offer robotic heart surgery, led by our experts in robotic heart bypass and valve repair. Georgia Heart Institute will be one of a handful of institutions in Georgia with this offering.
- Training the next generation of cardiologists.
Georgia Heart Institute partners with Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education (GME) program to offer the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, a three-year clinical training program for medical students who have completed their residency. We’re developing compassionate, knowledgeable cardiologists, capable of providing unparalleled care back to our patients.
- Bringing clinical breakthroughs to everyday care.
Enriched by discovery and innovation, the experts at Georgia Heart Institute are continually finding new and better ways to care for patients. With our Center for Cardiovascular Biomechanics & Data Modeling, we’re able to predict and detect heart issues before they ever occur. Through participation in international research and leading clinical trials, we’re learning about the therapies and treatments of tomorrow to improve care for our patients today.
A gift to Georgia Heart Institute is an investment in life-saving heart and vascular care that impacts patients—and their families—for generations.
Your gift can help us:
- Purchase state-of-the-art medical equipment to diagnose and treat complex heart conditions.
- Support research studies seeking advancements and breakthroughs in cardiac imaging, coronary artery disease management, and heart attack prevention.
- Provide ongoing training and education for our team to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cardiac care.
Please use the form below to make a donation: