Non-Surgical Weight Loss Services
Individual Nutrition Weight Loss Counseling
The Bariatric Weight Loss Center at NGMC understands that surgery is
not the right option for everyone. That's why we also offer non-surgical options,
such as individual nutrition counseling, for those wishing to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
Whether you just need a step in the right direction or a complete revamp of your diet, the Bariatric Weight Loss Center can help you get back on track to a healthy weight with:
- One-on-one sessions with a registered dietitian
- Comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle assessment to determine your specific needs
- Individualized goal setting
- Practical tips and strategies to make healthy eating a reality, with topics such as:
- Easy meal planning
- Portion control
- Coping with emotional eating
- Eating out
- Managing hunger and appetite
An initial consultation visit with the Registered Dietitian is required and usually takes one hour. The cost for this consultation is $57. Any desired follow-up visits are offered for an additional $37 and usually take a half hour.
Why seek nutrition counseling?
- To improve health and quality of life by better managing or preventing chronic health conditions impacted by diet, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and joint pain
- To feel more confident in planning and preparing healthy meals and snacks
- To learn lifelong habits that promote weight management and a healthy lifestyle
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call the Bariatric Weight Loss Center