Because you care to say goodbye with compassion.
Giving to Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Centers helps families right here in our region spend their precious time together, not in and out of doctors offices. We accept all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, providing care that’s been recognized as a Hospice Honors Elite for going above national and regional quality measures.
Why donate to Hospice of NGMC?
- Hospice of NGMC accepts all patients regardless of their ability to pay. At this critical time, uninsured and even middle-income families face enormous financial burdens when seeking treatment for their terminally ill family member.
- Donations help provide important complementary services, like bereavement care for families of hospice patients, musical enrichment programs, advance care planning and veteran assistance.
- Your support also enables us to offer in-home hospice care, allowing families spend time where they are most comfortable during life’s most sacred moments.
- Your support also helps support our inpatient hospice care unit, as well as help us realize our vision of building a hospice house for northeast Georgia.
- 100% of every dollar goes directly to programs and services that help hospice patients and their families.
Our Hospice Program
Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center supports patients and families across 13 counties in Northeast Georgia. The professional care team provides physical, emotional and spiritual care for patients who have received a diagnosis of a life-limiting illness, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Your gift of any amount will help bring comfort to patients and their families in one of the most difficult chapters of life. Hospice of NGMC provides care to anyone in our region, regardless of their ability to pay. Help us continue to fulfill that mission.
If you would like to make a gift in honor or in memoriam of a loved one, select the “Tribute Gift” option below. You will be given the option to notify them.