As a program of Northeast Georgia Health System, P.I.T.C.H. — Paramedics Improving The Community’s Health — is committed to ensuring the community has access to the care it needs. Community paramedics help patients by meeting them at their home to:
- Provide and connect them to primary care services
- Seek out available community resources
- Complete post hospital follow-up care
- Discover education and health programs
- Discuss overall health and mental happiness
For more information, please call 770-219-8526 or email email@example.com.