Who can visit?
Anyone 16 years of age or older, that has the patient’s confidentiality code number, may call or visit the patient.
To visit a patient on our adolescent unit, your name must also be on the approved visitor list kept at the Nurse’s Station.
When can I visit?
Visitation is offered two days per week, Monday evening and Thursday Evening. The visitation schedule is:
- Unit 3 6:00 – 6:45
- Unit 4 6:30 – 7:15
- Unit 2 7:00 – 7:45
There is no weekend visitation.
What else do I need to know about visitation?
- Arrive early for the badge process.
- Please lock all belongings in your car, except your driver’s license.
- Have the patient’s code number with you.
- Complete the Laurelwood Confidentiality Contract.
- Driver’s license and car keys will be collected and secured at Front Desk.
- Any patient belongings will be left at the Front Desk.
- Limited to 2 visitors at a time.
The following items are Not Permitted in the visitation area:
- Sharp Items (knives, glass items, umbrellas, etc.)
- Lighters, matches or cigarettes
- Food or drink items
- Cell phones
- Medications (prescriptions or over-the-counter)
- Any other potentially harmful items
Please follow the guidelines for visitation to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone.