Welcome to the Northeast Georgia Medical Center Clergy Fellowship. This Orientation Program is meant to help you gain a better understanding of the Medical Center’s campuses and help you in your ministry here.
There is a two-part process in this orientation:
- If you have not already, please download the Clergy Fellowship Application. Please complete this and either drop it by the Pastoral Care Office on the Medical Center Campus, fax it to our department at (770) 219-2904 or mail it to Pastoral Care Department; NGHS; 743 Spring Street; Gainesville, GA 30501-3899
- Complete the on-line orientation program. Once we receive your application and notification of the completed Review, you will receive more helpful information and the Clergy Fellowship Parking sticker.
Please note the following:
- It should take about 20 minutes to complete the Orientation program.
- Click on the links to the right, one at a time, to access the topics to be covered.
- Please complete the Review of the end of the program.
Thank you for your ministry at our hospitals. We look forward to ministering with you.