- 5-6 outfits of loose-fitting pants and tops
- a sweater or jacket
- a supportive pair of athletic or comfortable shoes with non-skid soles
- night clothes
- other miscellaneous items such as sunglasses, hat, etc.
* Note: For your convenience, we provide a washer and dryer (but not soap) so your family may do your personal laundry. Please label all personal items with a permanent marker.
- soap, shampoo, conditioner
- toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dentures
- comb/brush, shaving supplies, cosmetics
- deodorant, lotion, perfume, aftershaveMedications
Bring all current prescriptions and over-the-counter medications. Your physician will evaluate the need for continuation or modification of your medications.
- insurance cards and medical information
- eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids and other necessary adaptive articles
- any personal comfort items such as a favorite pillow, blanket, family pictures and room decorations
DO NOT BRING valuable items that may be damaged or lost.