- 5-6 outfits of loose-fitting pants and tops
- a sweater or jacket
- a supportive pair of athletic or comfortable shoes with non-skid soles
- night clothes
* Note: For your convenience, we provide a washer and dryer (but not soap) so your family may do your personal laundry. Please label all personal items with a permanent marker.
- soap, shampoo, conditioner
- toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dentures
- comb/brush, shaving supplies, cosmetics
- deodorant, lotion, perfume, aftershaveMedications
Bring a current list of prescriptions and medications you are taking.
- insurance cards and medical information
- eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids and other necessary adaptive articles
- any personal comfort items such as a favorite pillow, blanket and family pictures
DO NOT BRING valuable items that may be damaged or lost.