NGMC is a nationally recognized women’s hospital dedicated to delivering a healthy and happy future. We’ve delivered more than 36,000 babies and treated over 6,000 newborns in our NICU since the opening of our Women & Children’s Pavilion 10 years ago.
Two Locations to Deliver
- Labor, Delivery & Recovery (LDR) rooms with flat panel televisions and comfortable sofa beds for dads
- All LDR rooms include a private bath with a soaking tub
- An all new on-site Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with individual, private rooms
- Outdoor garden to enjoy while you wait
- State of the art C-section suites
- Perinatology services including genetic counseling, 3-D and 4-D ultrasound, nuchal translucency certification and fetal echocardiography
- Hotel-style amenities including 4″ memory foam mattresses and comfortable sofa beds for dads
- Private baths with hydrotherapy showers
- Built-in music interfaces
- On-site lactation services
- State-of-the-art C-section suites
Because of remarkable community support of our Women & Children’s services in Braselton, we’re growing again to accommodate more familiies who trust NGMC Braselton with their delivery experience. During this time, your stay following delivery may be in one of our beautiful postpartum rooms. However, the experience from checking in, to labor, all the way to your departure will remain the same: your patient and baby care team will be with you from start to finish.
Everything You Need & Want
Northeast Georgia Medical Center has been delivering babies for more than 50 years. Our priority is Mother/Baby Care. This ensures mothers will be able to actively participate in caring for their newborn during the hospital visit.
Additionally, we prioritize mother and baby bonding, allowing you to have your baby in the room with you as much as you’d like.
Comfort & Safety
The comfort and safety of our families is our highest priority. Our labor and delivery units are “locked units,” therefore only those who are given permission are allowed to enter. Visitors must check in with security before entering. As an additional level of protection for our babies, we use the CUDDLES infant security system, featuring a soft, self-adjusting band that attaches to the infant’s ankle for assured rest.
We also understand the need for peace and quiet during your stay and have made extra effort to reduce any unnecessary noise. Even our housekeeping equipment is especially low decibel rated in order to keep things quiet.
- Navigating the Grief from Pregnancy and Infant LossPregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month was first declared by President Ronald Reagan on October 15, 1988. On […]
- Packing Your Bags for Your Hospital Delivery – What to Bring and What is Supplied?Pregnancy is full of so many fun things – picking out a baby name, selecting furniture and baby […]
- Delivering Safely During a PandemicSteps NGMC is Taking to Ensure the Safety of Our Newest Families During COVID-19 Having a baby is […]
- COVID-19, Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: What You Should KnowSupriya Mannepalli, MD, CIC, MBAMedical Director, NGPG Infectious Diseases Keshma Saujani, MDChair of OB/GYN Services, NGHSOB/GYN with Longstreet […]