Health Insurance Exchange Plans
Northeast Georgia Health System accepts these Health Insurance Exchange plans (sometimes referred to as "Marketplace" plans or "Obamacare") for 2016. This information will be updated for 2017 when the Health Insurance Exchange plans are announced in late 2016.
- Alliant Solocare
- Coventry One HMO Hall (Note: ID card must specify “Hall” for in-network benefits to apply.)
- Humana National Preferred
- United Healthcare Compass
Commercial Insurance Plans
(not including Medicare plans)
Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System is a contracted 'in-network' provider with the following managed care organizations. The list is SUBJECT TO CHANGE; therefore, plan acceptance and participation must be verified. To verify, please look on your insurance card, and contact the company or employer. The managed care organization may be listed on the insurance card by either a name or logo.
- Alliant Health Plans
- Align Network Worker’s Comp
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Beacon Health (ValueOptions Psych)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia (note: Does not include the Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway plans)
- ChoiceCare - Humana
- CIGNA Healthcare of Georgia
- Coventry Healthcare Inc.
- First Health Network (Coventry)
- Health Partners
- LifeSynch Psych
- Magellan Psych
- Mental Health Network
- Multi Plan
- SuperMed (formerly 1st Medical Network)
Last Updated 10/17/2016
If one of these managed care organizations is not listed by name or logo on your insurance card, it will be essential to verify hospital provider status. To verify, please look on your insurance card and contact the company or employer.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center is recognized as an 'out-of-network' provider by many managed care organizations not listed on this page; in this case, member benefits will vary and most likely the member will be expected to pay a larger portion of the hospital charges.