Health Insurance Exchange Plans
- Alliant Solocare
- Coventry One HMO Hall (Note: ID card must specify “Hall” for in-network benefits to apply.)
- Humana National Preferred
- United Healthcare Compass
Commercial Insurance Plans
(not including Medicare plans)
Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System is a contracted 'in-network' provider with the following managed care organizations. The list is SUBJECT TO CHANGE; therefore, plan acceptance and participation must be verified. To verify, please look on your insurance card, and contact the company or employer. The managed care organization may be listed on the insurance card by either a name or logo.
- Align Network Worker’s Comp
- Athens Psych
- Athens Area Health Plan HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia (note: NOT the Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway plans sold on the Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange)
- ChoiceCare - Humana
- CIGNA Healthcare of Georgia
- Coventry Healthcare Inc.
- First Health Network (Coventry)
- Focus Healthcare Workers' Comp
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Partners PPO
- Identity MCO Workers’ Comp
- LifeSynch Psych
- Magellan Psych
- Mental Health Network
- Multi Plan
- Summit Health Workers’ Comp
- SuperMed (formerly 1st Medical Network)
- ValueOptions Psych Commercial (does not include Tricare)
Last Updated 7/1/2016
If one of these managed care organizations is not listed by name or logo on your insurance card, it will be essential to verify hospital provider status. To verify, please look on your insurance card and contact the company or employer.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center is recognized as an 'out-of-network' provider by many managed care organizations not listed on this page; in this case, member benefits will vary and most likely the member will be expected to pay a larger portion of the hospital charges.