Support the Future of Heart Care
Georgia Heart Institute was launched in the fall of 2021 to provide multi-disciplinary, coordinated, and streamlined care that saves lives. Our program brings together distinguished cardiologists, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, patient navigators, and program coordinators to overcome even the most advanced and complex heart conditions.
To serve the unique needs of each heart patient, Georgia Heart Institute is also home to four specialized heart centers: the Women’s Heart Center, the Structural Heart Center, the Heart Failure Center, and the Center for Cardiovascular Prevention, Metabolism and Lipids.
Leading the Way in Cardiac Care
- Reimagining the patient experience.
- Coordinating care across all cardiovascular specialties.
- Expanding access to the most advanced, minimally invasive heart surgery techniques.
- Training the next generation of cardiologists.
- Bringing clinical breakthroughs to everyday care.
A gift to Georgia Heart Institute is an investment in life-saving heart and vascular care that impacts patients—and their families—for generations.
Your gift can help us:
- Purchase state-of-the-art medical equipment to diagnose and treat complex heart conditions.
- Support research studies seeking advancements and breakthroughs in cardiac imaging, coronary artery disease management, and heart attack prevention.
- Provide ongoing training and education for our team to stay abreast of the latest advancements in cardiac care.
Please use the form below to make a donation: