Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) has been named the 19th most trusted healthcare brand in the nation by Monigle, a brand consultancy firm that recognizes healthcare organizations that are outstanding at earning trust and loyalty each year.
Monigle’s Humanizing Brand Experience report evaluated more than 200 health systems across the nation based on various factors – including brand reputation, patient satisfaction, quality of care and community engagement. The survey had more than 25,000 respondents who were the healthcare decision-makers for their household, received medical care in the past two years and had health insurance.
“This recognition demonstrates that we are true to our mission of improving the health of our community in all we do,” said Carol Burrell, president and CEO of NGHS. “I know our teams across NGHS – including Northeast Georgia Physicians Group and Georgia Heart Institute – work tirelessly to build relationships within our community, so I’m happy to see our patients trust that we are here for them. I couldn’t be more proud or humbled to be ranked among a group of such respected health systems.”
Other health systems in the top 20 included Emory Healthcare, Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Oschner Health, Baptist Health System and Duke Health.
According to the report, some of the attributes patients correlate most with trust in a health system include:
- Providers who clearly care about the work they do.
- Providers who make them feel like the top priority when getting care.
- Feeling reassured that providers will be there for them when needed.
- Getting the best outcome possible.
- Providers who give them confidence in their long-term health and wellness.
- Providers who empower them with the information and resources they need to manage their health independently.
- Providers who help them define and meet their health goals.
- A system that is a leader in mental health and wellbeing.
About Northeast Georgia Health System
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a non-profit on a mission of improving the health of our community in all we do. Our team cares for more than 1 million people across the region through four hospitals and a variety of outpatient locations. Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) has campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Winder and Dahlonega – with a total of more than 750 beds and more than 1,200 medical staff members representing more than 60 specialties. Learn more at www.nghs.com.