- Number of Positions: 2
- Application Deadline: January 1
- Anticipated Start Date: Last week of June
- Duration of Residency: 12 months
Requirements for Application
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy or anticipated graduation date with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy and evidence of good academic standing
- Licensed or eligible for Pharmacist licensure in the state of Georgia by September 1st. For more information, please see the Georgia Board of Pharmacy
- All application information must be submitted through the PhORCAS online residency application before January 1st. This information includes:
- Residency Application
- Letter of Intent explaining goals and interest for pursuing a residency program
- Curriculum Vitae that includes completed and anticipated rotations
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation completed on the PhORACS Recommendations Form. Two of the letters should come from rotation preceptors.
- Official copy of Pharmacy School Transcript
Residents must have legal clearance to work in the United States, whether through citizenship, permanent resident status, or a work VISA extending through the end of the residency program. NGMC is not able to sponsor VISA applications for pharmacy residents.
Onsite or virtual interviews will be conducted for selected candidates in February.