Services offered at the Imaging Center Gainesville include:
- Bone Densitometry
- Computed Tomography (CT) to include biopsies
- 64 Slice CT
- CT/fluoroscopy for biopsies
- Ultrasound to include biopsies
- Interventional Radiology/Special Procedures
- Nuclear Medicine
- MRI (including cardiac and breast MRI, 3T and 1.5T MRI, 0.7T Open MRI)
- Women’s Imaging Services
The women’s imaging suite at the Imaging Center Gainesville is a space dedicated solely to women’s imaging needs. This new area combines a variety of calming, spa-themed amenities to alleviate the anxiety of women facing sometimes stressful medical procedures, whether routine or high risk. Made possible, in part, through a gift to The Medical Center Foundation by The Medical Center Auxiliary, this new area provides:
- a comfortable, private spa-like atmosphere;
- separate dressing rooms and warm robes;
- private waiting areas for screening and diagnostic patients having mammograms;
- lighted scenery panels in each mammography room;
- an education room with a flat panel TV for patients to view educational DVD’s on breast related topics; and
- gourmet refreshments including lemon infused water, sugared fruit and an assortment of coffee and teas.
The women’s imaging suite offers the latest technology in women’s imaging including:
- Digital mammography
- Stereotactic vacuum-assisted core breast biopsy
- Breast MRI
- MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Bone density
To make an appointment for at Imaging Center Gainesville call 770-219–7666.
8am –5pm, Monday- Friday
Medical Park 1
1315 Jesse Jewell Pkwy.
Gainesville, Ga 30501
Click here for a map to the Imaging Center Gainesville.