College students interested in volunteering are required to submit an NGHS volunteer application with background check to Volunteer Services. If students are interested in volunteering during a specific semester, they are advised to apply by mid-term of the semester before they wish to begin.
The screening process includes
- Volunteer Application – Download
- Volunteer Interview
- Criminal Background Check
- Health and Immunization Requirements
This process which requires time is designed to ensure the safety and well being of patients and family members, as well as the success of the volunteer program.
Before you complete the application
To apply, please complete the application and mail to:
The Medical Center Auxiliary
743 Spring Street
Gainesville, Georgia 30501
Health and Immunization Requirements Include:
- Two Step TB Skin test
- 2 MMR vaccinations or MMR titers
- Varicella immunization of immunity
- Flu vaccination, if serving during flu season.
For more information, please contact:
- NGMC Braselton – 770-848-1830
- NGMC Gainesville – 770-219-1830