When COVID-19 first arrived, the community was anxious to know how many COVID-19 patients were in our hospitals, how many positive test results we’d seen, our hospital capacity and more. To help everyone understand whether efforts at social distancing were effective – and to be transparent about how COVID was affecting our community – we began sharing daily updates to our Latest Data page.
We have all learned a lot since the beginning of the pandemic, so we made some updates to our Latest Data page to provide the information that is the most relevant today.
We have added new data about our vaccination efforts, including:
- Number of first and second doses administered to employees
- Number of first and second doses administered in the community
- Number of vaccine appointments scheduled in the coming weeks
During the last few months, the demographic percentages on our COVID-19 patient population have remained steady. As a result, we will update the age, race and gender percentages one a week – on Tuesday – instead of daily.
What’s not changing?
We will continue to update this information daily:
- Percentage of Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Hospital Bed Census, Capacity, Availability
- Hospital Bed Capacity
- COVID-19 Patient counts at our hospitals and Long-Term
- Total discharges and deaths
Visit www.nghs.com/covid-19 for more information about our COVID-19 response.