There are two ways to call patients between 7 am and 9 pm:
- Dial 770-219 + Room Number
- Call 770-219-9000 and ask to be transferred to the patient’s room
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s volunteers deliver emailed messages to patients Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Emails received after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, or on a Saturday/Sunday will be delivered the next business day.
- Emails received on holidays may have a delayed delivery.
- Emails received by NGHS are not considered confidential.
- Please note that we do not provide a means for patients to respond to your email.
- E-mails received after the patient has been discharged will not be forwarded to the patient.
Call the Window Shop at 770-219-7369 to send a gift or flowers to a patient at Northeast Georgia Medical Center. We will deliver to the patient’s room. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.