The Administrative Fellowship Program is a one year program designed to provide health care professionals with essential hospital management and administration training in a professional healthcare environment.
Growth & Development
Working side by side with executive leadership, administrative fellows will benefit from:
- Extensive mentorship from senior leadership and executive-level exposure
- Exposure to various levels of hospital management and operations
- Involvement in a variety of interest-based project work
- Opportunity to build a strong portfolio and knowledge base through experiential learning
- Opportunity to develop and enhance leadership skills