President and CEO, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Medical Technology, Emory/Georgia Southern
- MHA – Health Care Administration, Central Michigan University
- Responsible for all health system operations including clinical, support and human resources, facility and construction projects, physician practice management
Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida
- Responsible for integrating legal strategy throughout health system’s operations, proactively working in concert with multiple constituencies including physician leadership and administration to assure regulatory compliance and making legal expertise a competitive advantage.
President and CDO, Northeast Georgia Health System Foundation
- BA in History and Political Science, University of South Florida
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Responsible for all philanthropic programs supporting Northeast Georgia Health System.
Chief Operating Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS, MHA, Washington University
- Responsible for administrative and operational functions of our acute care facilities.
John E. Delzell, Jr., MD
Designated Institutional Official, VP Medical Education
- MD, MPH, University of Missouri
- Responsible for oversight and administration of all aspects of NGMC’s GME program, including compliance with all specialty, subspecialty and institutional requirements of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Vice President, Revenue Cycle, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Psychology, University of Florida
- Responsible for overseeing Revenue Cycle for the Health System, which includes: patient access, centralized scheduling, patient financial services, system patient receivables, physician central billing office, health information management, physician and hospital coding, physician and hospital charge capture and utilization management.
Vice President, Financial Planning & Decision Support, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Accounting, Alabama State University
- MACC, University of South Florida
- MBA, University of Tampa
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, and decision support services
Chief Human Resources Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Management Information Services, University of Buenos Aires
- MS, Florida International University
- Responsible for workforce planning and recruitment, employee benefits, compensation, human resource information systems, employee wellness, employee education and occupational health and safety.
President, Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow
- BS, West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- MHA, Virginia Commonwealth University — Medical College of Virginia
- Responsible for overseeing continuing development of Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow and market development in Barrow county
Pranav Jain, MD, FHM
Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine. Saint Peter’s University Hospital, NJ
- AMIA 10 x 10 Certification, Health Informatics, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Responsible for providing strategic guidance to help leverage technology throughout the healthcare system. Focus on workflow integration to provide actionable data at point of care help improve health outcomes of the whole community.
Chief Compliance Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- JD, University of Pittsburgh
- Postgraduate Law Degree in Health Law, Loyola University of Chicago
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with changing healthcare trends, guidelines, laws and government regulations.
Vice President, Facilities & Support Services
- BBA, Brenau University
- MHA, Ohio University
- Responsible for Facilities Engineering, Environmental Services, Food and Nutrition Services, Security and Emergency Management
Chief of Operational Excellence, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Biology, University of North Carolina
- MEd, Sports Medicine, University of Virginia
- MBA, University of South Carolina
- FACHE, Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Responsible for overseeing continuous improvement efforts including developing standard work, deploying breakthrough strategies, executing A3 problem-solving, applying lean methodology and enhancing daily visual management.
Vice President, Managed Care & Integration Strategies, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BA, University of North Georgia
- MBA, Brenau University
- Responsible for value-based contracting, the Health Partners network and continued development of a new network – called HP2 – with area physicians/providers as they explore innovative strategies for alignment with payers and employers.
Chief Information Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Business Operations, DeVry Institute of Technology
- MBA, Brenau University
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Brenda Simpson, DNP, RN, CENP
Chief Nursing Officer & Vice President, Patient Care, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BSN, Tennessee State University
- DNP, University of South Alabama
- Responsible for overseeing nursing services at NGMC’s hospitals.
Chief Financial Officer, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BSBPA in Accounting, University of Arizona
- MBA, University of Phoenix, Arizona
- Responsible for financial planning, reporting, investments, capital formation, treasury, risk management, internal audit, managed care and Health Partners (PPO Network)
President & CAO, Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
- BS in Health Services Administration, University of Central Florida
- MBA, Webster University
Vice President, Post-Acute Care, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS, University of Florida
- MBA, East Tennessee State University
Chief Strategy Executive, Northeast Georgia Health System
- BS in Business Administration/Marketing and Management, Shorter College
- MBA, Georgia State University with study emphasis in health administration
- Responsible for guiding strategic planning and marketing efforts for the Health System
Vice President, Heart & Vascular Services
- BS in Management Studies, University of Maryland
- MBA, Brenau University
Southern Market Leader and President, Northeast Georgia Medical Center BraseltonMBA, University of Florida
MHS, University of Florida
BS, Florida State University
CHE, Certified Healthcare Executive
FACHE, Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
Responsible for overseeing continuing development of Northeast Georgia Medical Center Braselton and strategic market oversight for the greater Braselton and Barrow service area
If you have any concerns about patient care and safety at NGMC, or any of its facilities that are not addressed to your satisfaction, please contact us using the methods provided here.