For your safety
When you arrive for your appointment, it may not feel like every other time you’ve visited us, but in order to keep you safe and healthy, we’ve updated our process for appointments. All patients will be required to wear a mask during their appointment, so please bring one with you.
- When you arrive, please come to the entrance. There, you’ll be screened like all other visitors to any of our NGMC campuses. You’ll be asked some questions and have your temperature taken.
- After screening, you’ll be sent to your car to wait until we are ready for you.
- Once we are ready, you’ll receive a phone call and be asked to come back to the entrance.
- From the entrance, someone will escort you to your room where your appointment will then take place as you’re used to.
- When your appointment is over, someone will escort you back outside where you’ll be free to leave.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19
If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or any other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not schedule an appointment with the Imaging Center. Read about your next steps for care by visiting our Patient & Family COVID-19 page.