The Rehabilitation Institute offers a comprehensive vestibular rehabilitation program, an exercised-based approach combined with clinical treatments, for the resolution of dizziness and balance disorders. The program increases a person’s safety by helping to prevent falls and hip fractures.
Our vestibular rehabilitation program treats patients with:
- Positional vertigo
- Vestibular neuronitis
- Vestibular weakness/paresis
- Postural instability secondary to neurological diseases.
Are you at risk for a fall?
- Do you experience dizziness or lack of confidence in moving?
- Have you limited your social activities because of problems with dizziness or imbalance?
- Have you had any recent changes in your vision or hearing?
- Are you taking multiple medications?
- Do you have any specific problems with your feet?
- Do you have a loss of sensation or decreased sensation in any body part?
- Do you walk with any assistive devices, such as a cane or walker?
- Do you have a feeling of motion, spinning or falling when moving?
- Have you experienced more than one fall in the past six months?
For more information call 770-219-8200.