You are invited to attend this wonderful holiday tradition at the Gainesville Civic Center, November 3rd - 5th, 2016
One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit Safe Kids Gainesville/Hall County.
Featuring more than 85 merchants, including 25 first-time merchants from five states selling unique gift items such as:
- Home interiors & vintage items
- Ladies clothing
- Gourmet food items
- Jewelry & accessories
- Unique children's clothing
- Men's custom clothing
- Holiday items
- Garden items
- Organic skin care
- English & French country antiques
- Handcrafted lighting
Be sure to visit Artist's Row on the Green St. porch/tent - Friday & Saturday.
Enjoy lunch with 2 Dog Cafe or The Honeybaked Ham Company.
- November 3rd, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. ($50 tickets)
- November 4th, 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. ($5 tickets)
- November 5th, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ($5 tickets)
Location & Directions
Gainesville Civic Center