News & Events
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) Braselton brings exceptional healthcare directly to the Greater Braselton community.
The 100-bed hospital is the state's first net-new hospital, meaning not a relocation or replacement, in almost 20 years. The Braselton campus is also home to a medical office building, Medical Plaza 1, which houses an urgent care center, imaging center, endoscopy suite, outpatient lab and therapy services and more than 20 physician offices.Find an area physician specializing in:Frequently Asked
- Visiting Hours
Family members and other partners in care are welcome 24 hours a day. For security purposes, we will close all entrances except the emergency room entrance from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Please enter our facility through the ER during those hours.
- Maps & Directions
- Dining Options
Visit Cafe 1400!Located on the Ground Level at NGMC Braselton. The cafe features fresh, local selections, brick oven pizzas and stromboli, soup and salad bar, house made deli selections, grilled burgers and sandwiches, and daily specials.
Monday- FridayBreakfast: 06:30-10:00amGrab N Go: 10:00am- 11:00amLunch: 11:00am-2:00pmGrab-N-Go: 2:00pm-4:00pmDinner: 4:00PM-9:00PM (Deli is closed)
WeekendBreakfast: 6:30-10:00amGrab-N-Go: 10:00am- 11:00amLunch: 11:00am-2:00pmGrab-N-Go: 2:00pm-4:00pmDinner: 4:00PM-7:30PM (Deli is closed)
- Contact A Patient
By PhoneThere are two ways to call patients:
- Dial 770-848 + Room Number
- Call 770-848-8000 and ask to be transferred to the patient's room
This service is available between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center's volunteers deliver emailed messages to patients Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Emails received after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, or on a Saturday/Sunday will be delivered the next business day.
- Emails received on holidays may have a delayed delivery.
- Emails received by NGHS are not considered confidential.
- Please note that we do not provide a means for patients to respond to your email.
- E-mails received after the patient has been discharged will not be forwarded to the patient.
- Send Flowers & Gifts
Call the Window Shop at 770-848-7359 to send a gift or flowers to a patient at NGMC Braselton . We will deliver to the patient's room. Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- Have A Question?
- Visiting Hours
This location offers the following services:
Latest NewsMay 18, 2015May 14, 2015
Upcoming EventsTuesday, June 30th, 2015. 11:00AMWednesday, July 1st, 2015. 1:00PMTuesday, July 7th, 2015. 11:00AMFriday, July 10th, 2015. 1:00PM