- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
- Urgent Care (all locations including Braselton, Buford and Gainesville)
- Imaging Center (all locations including Braselton and Gainesville)
- The Rehabilitation Institute (all locations including Braselton, Buford, Cleveland, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Gainesville and Oakwood)
- The Toccoa Cancer Center
- Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Patients with United insurance can now continue their care at NGHS and can schedule any procedures, surgeries or other visits that they may have decided to delay during the negotiations and brief out-of-network period.
The new agreement is also retroactive to August 22. That means any eligible healthcare expenses that patients with United insurance incurred during the brief out-of-network period (August 22-25) will be covered at in-network benefit levels.
Facts About The Negotiation
During the past eight months, we worked diligently to negotiate a contract that would protect our patients’ relationships with their providers and ensure they could have in-network care at full benefit levels. This new contract not only acheives that objective, it also: strengthens our ability to improve the coordination of care in the future, secures top quality care for our patients and allows us to serve United patients in our community in the same manner that we have for many years. We are pleased we reached this agreement with United and look forward to our positive contractual relationship.