NGHS is seeking motivated team players who have a passion for excellence and a desire to develop personally and professionally to apply to our Administrative Fellowship program.
To be eligible, applicants must be graduates with a masters degree in health administration, business administration, or public health, or master of science in nursing from an accredited university prior to the start of the fellowship.
NGHS is a member of the National Council of Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) and accepts applications through the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS). Applications for the 2024-2025 session are now closed. Admin Fellowship registration for the 2025-2026 session will open in June 2024.
- Cover letter
- Official graduate school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Other (personal, program director)
- Written essay answering the following three questions:
- Why do you want a career in healthcare?
- What makes you the most ideal candidate for our organization?
- What are your personal values and how do they align with the NGHS core values?
Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc. (NGHS) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex