The Rehabilitation Institute at Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) provides neuropsychology assessments for teens and adult who experience:
- Drastic changes in thinking and memory
- Brain injury
- Any medical condition that can affect behavior or cognitive skills
If you need a neuropsychology assessment, a referral from your physician is usually required. Your physician may order an assessment to:
- Measure your ability to make safe decisions
- Determine if you are ready to return to work or start driving again
- Rule out depression or other psychiatric factors in cognition
- Evaluate your thought processes before or after a surgery
- Test for possible dementia or delirium
Call 770-219-8204 if you have questions or are interested in scheduling an assessment.
Dr. James Mullin is board certified in clinical neuropsychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology. He is fellowship trained in neuropsychology, having completed post-doctoral training at Shepherd Center/ Emory University Center for Rehabilitation Medicine. Neuropsychology is a service of The Rehabilitation Institute of NGMC.