Stay connected to your health and access all your health information in one place.
MyChart is secure, easy to use, available at no cost, and works from your computer or mobile device.
Manage your appointments
- Request, confirm or schedule an appointment online
- Check details on your past and upcoming appointments
- Complete questionnaires before you arrive for your appointment
Access your family’s records
- Request or schedule an appointment for your family member
- Instantly print a copy of your child’s immunization records, growth charts and more
- Gain access to your loved ones’ records with proxy access
Get your test and lab results
- No waiting for a phone call or letter
- Review discharge instructions
Manage your medications and request refills
- Request medication refills online
- Look up medications and information about your medications
Contact your provider
- Get in touch with your provider’s office
- Get instructions from your provider
Pay your bills
- See billing and account details
- See your insurance summary
- Click here to sign up for a free account.
- Ask your doctor or office staff about setting up your MyChart account.
- Request family access for your children or others in your care by contacting MyChart Support at 770-219-1963 or 855-208-0122.
Need some help?
If you need help accessing MyChart, contact the MyChart Support HelpDesk at 770-219-1963, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Below is a helpful resource for using MyChart. We’ll keep adding to this list as time goes on.
Download the MyChart App
Install the MyChart app on your iOS or Android device today: