Advanced Trauma Life Support
This is the registration page for the 10th edition, Traditional ATLS Course at Northeast Georgia Medical Center. The course hours are 7:00 am – 6:00 pm on both days. The course fee includes the 10th edition ATLS Manual and online access to course materials.
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided on both days. By registering for this course, you agree to follow any policies policies NGMC has in place for infection prevention and refrain from attending if you feel ill.
A copy of the ATLS manual will be available to you at least one month prior to the course. You will be registered in an online database where you will complete the required pretest and have access to optional learning modules.
- Read the book
- Review the triage scenarios on pages 317 – 333 of the ATLS book
- Complete the online pretest before the class.
Continuing Education Information:
The American College of Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for licensed, practicing physicians.
In accordance with the Americans with disabilities act, please advise the Course Coordinator or Director if you have any disability that requires special materials or services to provide appropriate resources.
- The course is non-refundable.
- You will receive a confirmation email with course details and further instructions within 7-10 business days from receipt of payment. Please ensure that you print or save a copy of the receipt for future reference.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to the course coordinator, Monica Guerrero, at email@example.com or 770-219-7321.
Please visit www.nghs.com/advanced-trauma-life-support-program for attendance and completion requirements.