The Toccoa Cancer Center
When facing cancer treatment, you want to feel confident about your care. The physician specialists and staff of the Toccoa Cancer Center, a service of Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), provide compassionate, experienced care for hundreds of residents throughout northeast Georgia. We are located at 1640 Falls Rd. Toccoa, GA 30577.
The Toccoa Cancer Center is a full-service provider of cancer treatment, including the latest technologies in radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Top 9% in Nation for Cancer Care
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's Cancer Services are rated within the top 9% in the nation, according to CareChex. Why choose NGMC?
- Expertise: Our cancer specialists trained at some of the nation's most prestigious institutions, including Cleveland Clinic and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Meet our oncologists.
- Collaboration: Physicians across multiple specialties combine their expertise to determine the best treatment plan specifically for you.
- National Clinical Trials: We offer an average of 40 ongoing clinical trials, ensuring you have access to the latest research advances in cancer treatment.
- Personal Support: Our patient navigation program provides clinical, emotional and financial guidance and support throughout your cancer journey.
Toccoa Cancer Center Physicians
The Cancer Center at NGMC
NGMC offers other advanced cancer treatment technologies at its main campus in Gainesville, including:
- High-Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Cranial & Body Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRT)
- Prostate Seed Implants