John Gorecki, MD; John Filson, PA-C; Jarrett Kiesel, PA-C; and the staff at Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG) Neurosurgery welcome Arun T. Jacob, MD, to the practice.
Dr. Jacob received his medical degree from Trivandrum Medical College in India and completed his residency in the Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Pennsylvania. He also completed a fellowship in neurosurgery at University of Iowa and an additional fellowship in minimally invasive spinal surgery at University of Tennessee. Dr. Jacob is board eligible with the American Board of Neurosurgery and received certification from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He is affiliated with the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons and Pennsylvania Neurological Society.
“I look forward to joining such a well-respected practice that has brought advanced neurosurgical treatments, like deep brain stimulation, to the region,” says Dr. Jacob.
NGPG Neurosurgery offers the most advanced neurological treatments including:
- Minimally invasive and complex spine surgery
- Surgical treatment of brain and spinal cord tumors
- Surgical treatment of vascular disorders
- Surgical treatment of epilepsy
- Laser surgery for trigeminal neuralgia
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for brain and spine
- Relief of back and neck pain
- Relief of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders (including placement of deep brain stimulators)
- Peripheral nerve surgery/carpel tunnel syndrome
NGPG Neurosurgery is located at 1315 Jesse Jewell Parkway, in Suite 300 of Medical Park 1, in Gainesville. Call 770-219-6520 to schedule an appointment or learn more about the services the practice offers. NGPG Neurosurgery is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., and accepts most major insurance plans. Please contact the office to ask about specific plans. You can also visit www.ngpg.org for more information.
NGPG Neurosurgery is a service of Northeast Georgia Health System.