Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s Bariatric Weight Loss Center is now offering LIFESTEPS® – a 16-week weight management program.
Our program recognizes that people are unique with different eating and exercise habits, weight loss goals and daily schedules. Personal choice, responsibility and accountability are stressed, placing you in charge of your eating and activity behaviors. With LIFESTEPS, you tailor the program to fit your needs.
For more information about cost, dates and locations, call 770-219-0446.
LIFESTEPS is Right for You if You:
- Are ready to change behaviors that prevent weight loss
- Realize that weight loss means a slimmer version of you – not a whole new body
- Know that you didn’t put weight on overnight and you won’t lose it in two days
- Want to know how to successfully deal with setbacks.
- No special diet. You eat foods you enjoy – the same foods your family eats.
- No marathon exercises. You choose activities that fit your schedule and fitness level.
- No discouraging words. You learn how to ask for and get the support you need from family, friends and co-workers.
- A safety net. You learn strategies to help you manage your personal risk situations.