Infection Control is important for you and our patients. Please observe the following:
Please wash your hands (at least 20 seconds) with anti-microbial soap in one of our rest room facilities when you begin your visits.
- Use a paper towel to dry off your hands. If the sink has a faucet that must be manually turned off, use the paper towel to turn it off.
- Use the paper towel to open the restroom door and dispose of the towel before you leave the area.
- Anti-microbial lotion dispensers are inside the doorway of each room. Please use this before and after your visit.
Please observe this sign on rooms, which means that the patient is in isolation:
- Always wash before visiting in ICU and the Ronnie Green Heart Center.
- Before you leave the Medical Center, it is a good idea to wash your hands.