For those diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes, both individual and group sessions are available to aid participants in understanding and managing their diabetes. The program includes:
- An assessment of individual education needs
- An individual session with the registered dietitian for a personalized meal plan
- Instruction in blood glucose monitoring
- Information on medication and teaching of insulin administration
- Group classes covering all areas of diabetes management
- Follow up counseling until personal goals are met
Physician referral is required.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 770-219-0887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.