- You will receive regular updates and happenings in the Medical Center through snail mail and email that may impact your ministry here.
- You will have use of a Clergy Fellowship ID badge to help give you identification in critical care areas.
- You will have use of the Clergy Room. This room provides a place to leave coats and umbrellas, use of the Pastoral Care Library, a phone, and a computer. The Clergy Room is located in the main corridor next to the Chaplain area.
- An opportunity to participate in pastoral education opportunities offered several times a year through the Pastoral Care Department. Educational opportunities include seminars for clergy and Clinical Pastoral Education.
- The same discount as employees on food from the cafeteria. You must be wearing a Clergy Staff name badge. Fellowship opportunities with ministers in the Northeast Georgia Area.
- You will be issued a Clergy Fellowship Parking Permit to use with the Clergy Parking areas.
- An opportunity to help us through being elected to serve in a Clergy Staff leadership area or to help in ministry to others through becoming a Volunteer Chaplain.
- Chapel services are offered every week for those who cannot attend their place of worship.
- Liturgical items are available (such as communion supplies) if needed.
- Upon request, the Pastoral Care Department will help local clergy visit their parishioners if a clergy person must be out of town.
- Periodic fellowship groups for clergy are offered.