Bariatric Surgery Cost
Our team with The Bariatric Weight Loss Center at Northeast Georgia Medical Center can help you estimate how much surgery would cost for you.
Call 770-219-0446 to get started today!
The cost of weight loss surgery varies depending on each patient's unique situation. Factors that can affect the cost include:
- the type of surgery performed
- which physician performs the surgery
- which insurance companies might be involved
- discounts for self-pay patients
- and many other factors
The Bariatric Weight Loss Center at Northeast Georgia Medical Center offers financing options to help you cover the cost of hospital services for all bariatric surgery options, even if you have high-deductibles on your insurance plan or no insurance at all.
Financing is offered through Prosper Healthcare Lending – which is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry, with more than $5 billion funded and more than 300,000 loans inquiries serviced through its lenders. Here are some of the benefits you will receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% confidential