The Rehabilitation Institute in Gainesville is home to an indoor, heated pool which is perfect for low-impact exercise that focuses on improving muscle tone, flexibility and range of motion. Aquatic therapy is an option for most patients, even if you can’t swim.
- easier and less painful movement
- the opportunity to start recovery soon after an injury
- building strength to ensure a smooth transition to traditional physical therapy
Typical issues we treat with Aquatic Therapy:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports related injuries
- Joint replacements
- Recovery from surgery
- Balance disorders
Call 770-219-8200 for more information..
Pool Exercise Classes
Get moving with exercise classes in our heated, indoor pool at The Rehabilitation Institute at Sherwood Plaza in Gainesville. The classes are:
- Good for low-impact exercise that focuses on improving muscle tone, flexibility and range of motion
- One hour per session
- Offered 2 to 3 times per week in the early morning, at noon and in the evening
- Taught by degreed professionals
- Small (usually 6 – 8 people)
It’s only $50 per month for as many as 3 classes per week! Call 770-219-8200 to register or get more information.